Batch Brewing – In the 1950s, George Bunn, a German immigrant, so disliked the burned taste of percolator coffee that he invented the drip method using a paper filter. For economy and efficiency, this method remains the 90% method of brewing coffee. Southern and BUNN have been trusted partners for over 40 years.
Bunn CWTF-15-3 bowl brewer Medium volume brewing solution
with simple switch controls
- All stainless steel construction
- Hot water faucet and pourover feature
- SplashGard® funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
Bunn Dual TF DBC Dual Satellite Digital Coffee Brewer
With vacuum insulated servers, the BUNN-O-Matic 34600 BrewWISE dual ThermoFresh DBC coffee brewer can keep coffee fresh and hot for hours. Able to brew up to 16.3 gallons per hour, this dual ThermoFresh DBC brewer stores personalized coffee recipes for endless brewing varieties.
- Vacuum server keeps coffee fresh and hot longer
- Brews 16.3 gallons per hour
- Stores recipes
- Stainless steel finish
- Splashguard funnel and optional funnel locks
- Create ad cards with messages that display on the brewer
- Works with BrewWise technology
Bunn CW15-APS 223001
Brew directly into airpots for short-term storage and dispensing with the Bunn CW15-APS 23001 pourover airpot coffee brewer. This coffee brewer dispenses directly into 1.9 or 3 liter airpots to keep coffee hot and fresh in break rooms, meeting rooms, and more.
It's capable of brewing up to 3.8 gallons of coffee per hour, enough for 60 cups per hour. And thanks to its thin footprint, this coffee brewer can fit in areas where space is at a premium, and its pourover design makes it conveniently portable..